The Fixed Assets module is part of the Unit4 Financials Product Suite.
Fixed Assets Features:
Integral to the Unit4 Financials solution’s single financial model – no batch updates, always in balance.
Track assets across multiple companies, currencies and “books”.
Flexible and standard depreciation rules:
- Any number of user-defined depreciation rules
- Plug-ins for global coverage
User-defined tracking, categorization
Disposals: full or partial
Transfer assets – either between cost centres or to create a new asset
Revaluate appreciating assets and post the financial transactions to separate revaluation accounts:
- Revalue by value, percentage or a customizable rule
Forecast future year depreciation charges:
- Export forecasts to a spreadsheet or to Unit4 Financials balance codes for further analysis or reporting.
Real-time enquiry facility to view exact financial status
Supports all methods of asset creation, including: bulk loading; automatic creation from an invoice; or customized manual entry:
- Mass loading of assets from an external system using XML
- Direct cost transfers from G/L WIP to Assets
In-tray facility allows the initial entry of asset details for subsequent authorization and capitalization
Users can browse customized lists of assets, with comprehensive drill-down to view full asset details, associated transactions and financial postings
Assets can hold values in multiple currencies. This means that you can:
- capitalize an asset from Unit4 Financials and record the cost of the asset in the currencies captured from Unit4 Financials
- create an asset manually and hold all its values in one or more additional currencies
- calculate depreciation based on the historic rates
- calculate full and partial disposals based on the historic rates
- revalue assets and forecast depreciation for assets in multiple currencies
- transfer assets, with their values being cleared down and reinstated in all currencies
- post transactions into Unit4 Financials using the currency values calculated in Assets.
For further information or to speak with a Fixed Assets expert, please call 0845 604 4262 or fill in the form below.
Enter your text here